Thursday 20 August 2009
Hello dear stitchers!
I see this blog has got stuck in winter! Well, now that I think of it, we are in winter now, but on the other side of the globe!
Now here in Italy it's summer, and a boiling one!
So I think I'll bring the blog a little bit up to date!

First, spring!
My big project (Calendar Cats) is still unfinished (shame on me), and this can be also said about my spring cats, March April (really just an orange blur) and May.

Calendar Cats so far


March cat

May Cat

While Spot of Spring by the Drawn Thread is finished

Spot of Spring


I'm making it as a bellpull as Nicky already did!

As for summer, just a cat to show you, June


June Cat
And Spot of Summer is nearly completed

Spot of Summer


That's all for now, I'll try stitching July and August cats before September 21st!

Hope to see you all back here!

Happy summer, and winter, to all!

Valentina

Labels: ,

 
posted by Valentina at 16:18 |


2 Comments:


At 22 June 2010 at 15:47, Blogger Mandy

I'm following you back from FMBT!!! Thanks for visiting Mandy's Frugal Journey!!! :o)

 

At 23 September 2011 at 16:05, Blogger Summer Breeze

Hi, I'm just getting started on blogger and your name came up while looking for people with the same interests :) hope you dont mind me taking a look at your cross stitch blog, very nice. Summer