Thursday 22 January 2009
I've decided that this year I want to finish up my baubles (SamSarah Designs) - last year I only managed to stitch March and April and wasn't able to completely finish up the cubes. Hopefully this year will be better. So here is January, mounted on its half of a cube (February will get attached to the back next month). It was stitched straight, but got a bit wonky when I laced it to the box, and since I only noticed once the cording was sewn on, it's not coming off! It's only for me, and now I know I absolutely need to lace rather than glue together, so hopefully Feb will be straighter.


I'm also hoping to work on my monthly house sampler (Grilles de Maryse) so if I'm lucky will have some more pics for the blog.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Emilie at 01:39 |


0 Comments: