Thursday 8 January 2009

Good Morning and Happy New Year, Dear Stitchers! I thought I'd share with you all an ornament I stitched and finished in December for my dear daughter and her dear hubby for Christmas... :-)

A Christmas Blessing...
By Full Circle Designs...
2005 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue
Stitched on Vintage Autumn Blush Cashel Linen
With GAST and WDW threads...


and this is the back of the ornament...

I hope to be busy as a bee with loads more *Seasonal Stitching* this year and a lot more finishes to share with you all... And I'm looking forward to seeing more of your Seasonal Stitching... :-)

Wishing you all a Blessed and Joyful Stitchy New Year!


Blessings and Love in Stitches...


Lizzy


A Stitching Faery's Ramblings from under the Willow Tree...

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy at 14:21 |


0 Comments: