Friday 13 June 2008
Hello everybody!

I'm really happy that i could join to this SAL. I'm from Hungary, (so my blog is in hungarian too :( ), and I stich as much as I can in my freetime. My personal favourites are the seasonal patterns and the special stiches.

Now I'm working on on this summer sampler: Victoria Sampler: Summer garden

I hope in a couple of days I'll be ready with this!

I've already made the Spring garden from this series, and i've got the threads and fabric for the Autumn garden :)
This is the spring garden:


Have a nice day!

Rita

Labels: ,

 
posted by Lorix at 13:07 |


5 Comments:


At 13 June 2008 at 19:23, Blogger Jane

They're going to make a lovely collection. The stitching looks lovely

 

At 14 June 2008 at 06:34, Blogger Lorix

Thank you, it's a real pleasure for me to stich these gardens :)

 

At 19 June 2008 at 08:52, Blogger Nicki

Welcome! Your spring sampler looks lovely and the summer one is going to be gorgeous too :)

 

At 7 July 2008 at 22:06, Blogger belinda

Super!!!!Beauiful work!

 

At 2 December 2008 at 10:56, Blogger Feli

preciosos los diseños que haces, me encantan. Un beso

ftapigo@gmail.com

www.ftapigo.blogspot.com