Sunday 16 March 2008

Here is my latest seasonal finish - March Baubles from SamSarah. It is stitched on the recommended fabric (28ct Newport ??) with the recommended GAST and WDW threads and the JABC buttons that came with it. When I get April done, I'll finish them together as a cube, with the SilverNeedle finishing kits.

Being that we still have tons of snow here, I'm going to do one more winter piece, I think, and then switch to spring to encourage me. I'm loving the spring/Easter pics everyone has posted though.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Emilie at 02:14 |


3 Comments:


At 16 March 2008 at 11:38, Blogger Nicki

It's gorgeous! I've been wanting to do these but the price of the buttons has put me off :) They are so cute though!

 

At 16 March 2008 at 20:07, Blogger Monica

This is cute cute cute! I too have been wanting to get started on these, but then I look at all the things I have and yet haven't started or finished, and I think I'll have to wait a bit :D

You have beautiful work!!! Thanks for sharing your images and for giving inspiration!

 

At 30 March 2008 at 18:35, Blogger Irene

CUTE ! Love the little bird buttons.