Saturday 8 March 2008
Hello there!
First of all I want to thank Nicki for moving the blog in here, since I think Blogger is the best platform for blogging and I use it also for my own blog (even though I update rarely, sorry about that!).
Talking about stitching, during Febrauary I kept working on Calendar Cats: I realized the February Cat, half the heading and I put some stitches on the October cat which is still unfinished.
I havent started the March cat yet, I think I'll do it on Monday evening.
I leave you with a pic of my last progress, see you!


Labels: , ,

 
posted by Valentina at 10:26 |


3 Comments:


At 9 March 2008 at 07:37, Blogger Sonda

Those cats are so cute...you are doing great!

 

At 9 March 2008 at 10:58, Blogger Nicki

They looks so good! Well done :)

 

At 30 March 2008 at 18:34, Blogger Irene

Looks great !